torsdag 31. desember 2009

New Years Eve

I can't believe I'm sitting in my room blogging on New Years Eve all by myself.... I'm sooooo bored..
The day started out okay. I woke up early and made Quich for breakfast, it turned out really good.. Around noon I went to the gym with Alana and we worked out for an hour which was really good. I got home and worked on my gingerbread house, which is my first gingerbread house I have ever made :D And around 12 in Norway I was skypeing with my family. They had turkey for dinner and something for dessert, they had a really nice New Years Eve with fireworks and so on....
Ohh well.. I think I'll go to bed soon since there is nothing going on :S The most boring New Years Eve ever!!!
Gingerbread House!!
Josefine <3<3<3<3
Happy New Year Everyone!!!! :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar